Sunday, July 12, 2009

You got to be 7 inches or more to ride this ride


Most women would agree that size defiantely matters. We all see the male enhancement commercials that are advertising pills and other products to help increase the size. Does it work? Is it necessary? Well I am no physician so I can't say if it works or not but I know for sure it is damn necessary for some brothas.

When you are going to have sex with a guy for the first time it is like Christmas morning when you are about to open up a beautifully wrapped gift. But sometimes when you open up that perfect package...you are disappointed because the gift wasn't the right color or size. Well I have opened my share of men's packages only to be disappointed. This dick isn't my size. This dick is too small, this dick won't fit.

I personally am offended that a little dick nigga would even have the nerve, the gaul, the gumpsion to even pull down his pants to give me his gift like I would want that little shit! I want sausage not little vienna wiennies. Bottom line...you have to be 7 inches or more to ride this ride. So little dick niggas get no love from me. I don't give a damn if you can work your dick better than R. Kelly in a bump and grind video. If you ain't got the size you ain't got shit to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment