Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Person that says I love you first looses



It really seems that way, especially if the person that says it first it the girl. Guys usually act like it gives them a pass to show their natural ass. Unfortunatley there are guys out there that think...if they say I love you first or even says it at all that they are somehow a punk, a sucka, sprung on some pussy. I don't understand this logic. It is a beautiful/natural thing to be in love with someone. Being in love isn't anything to be ashamed of, or makes you a punk, but unfortunately that is the way a lot of guys, hell even girls feel that way. I know I do. I would love to tell the person that I have feelings for that I love him first, but I just can't. I feel like I loose. Or what if he dosen't feel the same way about me, dang that would be crushing.

BTW This post is for me not yaul. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment