Monday, June 15, 2009

Passing Gas During Sex

From Memoirs of Madame Fellatio
Passing gas aka "shitting on yourself." One of the most embarassing acts that can happen to an individual while sexing. Your bumping and grinding and the next thing you hear is rrrip. Sweet Jesus someone just shitted on themselves! What do you do? If it was your "boo thang" do you pretend you didn't hear it and keep trying to reach your climax? If you were the guilty party..do you say excuse me and hop off the dick in shame?

And what about queefs? You know that embarassing noise the couchie can sometimes make when there is too much air going in and out. Well I tell no lie I have definately queefed, and I think guys expect that would happen from time to time. So in my exprience it hasn't bothered them they keep doing their business on top of me. LOL

However I do remember a nigga that would be on top of me shitting on himself with every stroke. At first I played it off. Then when it kept happening I was like hell to the naul. I told him he had to get the hell off of me and get some bean-o in his system. How the hell he gonna be gassing on me while I am trying to get mine? Gross. I wish I can say I never got the business from him again, but I would be lying. What can I say the dick was good.

Moral of the story is...if you have the bubble guts...don't have sex.

Holla

No comments:

Post a Comment