Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sense # 5 Smell


Lets face it when you see a fine man and you are up close with him brush up to his neck. And he is smelling better than big mama's sweet potato pie on Soul Food Sunday? Girl you just want to tear his clothes off!

I'm no scientist but I know an appealing smell stimulates arousal! So the same goes for us. I believe a guy thinks if something smells good it must taste good. Umm hum..he can go down on you all nite with just the right scent. However too much of a good thing can give the wrong results. A guy can think dang you put on so much perfume you must be hiding a scent or something down there. Or he might not want to get too close to you because your scent is so strong it is choking him. So my advice...Just put enough smell goods on your body to make him say dang..I want you.

Don't forget to smell good every time he sees you, I don't care if the two of you are just going to take the trash out together. You may not realize it but your scent stays with him...on his car seat, on his sheets, on his shirt. If you have a pleasant smell, your scent will linger with him always, and he will always think of you when he smells your perfume and moments you shared together.

Trust me a sweet scent goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment